Dreaming in Color

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Day 14: Gifts Together

I am so thankful for having Colton to do things together; plasma, grocery shopping, watching movies, cuddling, looking up important things like doctors, cooking food, and playing Foosball. All of these things and more I especially enjoy with his wonderful company.

Outside of him, it's nice to have other Christians to fellowship with together. Sharing what God is doing in our lives and how we can pray for one another.

Friends to share struggles with, to encourage each other, to give advice to, and just have a listening ears

People to help me; plan things, counsel me, and encourage me, mentor me.

Mosg importabtky, I am especially thankful that God is always together with me.

Hebrews 13:5 "...'I will never leave you nor forsake you.'"


No comments:

Post a Comment