Dreaming in Color

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Gifts in Your Mom

July 1/Day 1: Gifts in Your Mom

Ladies and Gents, this here is my amazing mom (and dad). I don’t know what I would do without her!



  1. She is always sharing her clothes with me.
  2. She doesn't act her age (in a good way). Always up for having some fun; usually in the form of yard sales and attempting to glue quarters to the mall floor.
  3. Along with yard sales, she is GREAT at finding bargains and definitely raised me the same way.
  4. She is supportive of everything I do and is always willing to help me financially (school, rent, food, utilities, doctor visits, etc.).
  5. She does my taxes. I would be completely lost without her accounting knowledge.
  6. She never complains about doing my laundry when I come home for a visit and even cleans my house when she comes for a visit.
  7. She is crafty and always shares her scrapbook supplies with me. In return, I do a little scrap-booking for her.
  8. She is a great mountain biker. Even though at least one crash happens on every ride, she still gets back on the bike every single time.
  9. She has a huge heart for people; always wanting to help. The majority of her time is spent investing in those she loves, even those she isn't very fond of.
  10. She (and my dad) raised me with manners, taught me the importance of tithing my money to God, and teaches me in the way of the Lord.
  11. She loves dogs even more than I do.
  12. She will one day spoil my children.
  13. She has funny, embarrassing moments, but doesn't get upset when I laugh “with her.”
  14. She has always been my guinea pig (without complaining) when I would cook meals.
  15. She (along with my dad) let me earn money from household chores and taught me the value of my money and hard work.
  16. She is an overachiever. Always putting in extra hours at work and always serving at church (cleaning, nursery, and Sunday-school teaching).
  17. She is my best friend who I can go to with any struggle I encounter. She listens very well even when i’m just crying to her.
This is just a condensed list. I could go on and on about my WONDERFUL mother. I love you mom.

DAY 2
CLICK ME

No comments:

Post a Comment