Dreaming in Color

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Day 12: Gifts of Beginnings

From those endings new beginnings came in the form of meeting Phil and Melissa Wiebe and becoming involved in South Mountain Community Church-The Springs as well as meeting some pretty cool college kids.


I was able to spend a few solid months with my best friend Amanda who moved down in February of 2012.



I was extremely blessed to nanny three kids for a Christian nanny, who was both loving and paid very well.


Lastly, I was able to re-connect with my now boyfriend of 1 year and almost 4 months (Colton Daniel Groves).


(This was hours before he officially asked me to be his girlfriend!)


In the moment if was definitely a hard time; deciding where to go to college, what to switch my major to, finding housing, preparing to leave, etc. But I am so thankful that God ended that opportunity and opened up these new ones. If He didn't, I probably wouldn't be with the GREATEST MAN EVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment