Dreaming in Color

Monday, July 22, 2013

Day 10: Gifts Understated

When I think of the word "understated" I first think of a blog I stumbled across called http://www.beautyredefined.net/

The main thing I took from reading a few articles on there was that it isn't all about our appearance. Our other (more important) qualities are strongly "understated" and we need to work on taking those good qualities from the back-burner, such as our awesome personalities, and bringing them forward; ahead of our appearances. God didnt give us talents, gifts, personalities, generous hearts, and kind spirits, to be passed over and focus solely on our looks. He gave us all of these to equally define ourselves; not just one of them but all of them working together.

I am learning this and probably will still be learning it tomorrow, in a month, and even a few years from now. Thank you God for helping me start to realize this.

No comments:

Post a Comment