Dreaming in Color

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Day 24: Gifts Hard Giving Thanks For

I'm sitting in the doctor's office because I have had a couple numb toes since January! Crazy, right? It's so annoying! Anyways, I have cried countless times, complained more than I should have, and basically yelled at God asking him why this has happened to me. Since I am still dealin with this trial, it's even more hard to give thanks, and I don't know if I fully can do that yet. It is something I am working on. For some weird reason, God allowed this to happen to me. Maybe being me closer to him, or teaching me patience, or showing me that my life will go on regardless of the circumstances. Whatever it happens to be is the reason that I am thankful. For the different lesson that God had and continues to tea h me through this experience.

Two bonuses, a hot doctor doing his residency looked at my feet (don't tell Colton ;) hah). And my toe have cute polish on them thanks to a wonderful lady named Carolyn!

Don't mind my ugly shaped toes :)


No comments:

Post a Comment