Dreaming in Color

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Day 27: Gifts Loved

I love a lot of things. Besides God and my family, I love Mr. Colton Daniel Groves, which is fitting because today is his birthday! Twenty-one wonderful years of life. And 16 months of being a couple :) We have had some great times together, here are a few of them!

eBay Christmas work party.

His very first Instagram post!

Rock and Worship Roadshow with 1929.


Real Salt Lake game.


Hiking Corner Canyon.

Volunteering at Vincent De Paul soup kitchen with eBay.

Colton got the awesome opportunity to travel to San Jose California and introduce his friend Neil, who received the Heros award from eBay! What a stud!

He biked 100 miles for Bike MS!

His very first legal drink, that I had the privilege of buying.

He is such a blessing to me from God! I love you babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment