Dreaming in Color

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Day 8: Gifts Eaten


This might just be my favorite thing to be thankful for so far haha. Just because I love food...A LOT! Here are two new recipes that I tried this past week. Both by Jamie Eason; Pumpkin Protein Bars and Turkey Muffins. Both made with all clean ingredients!! (Both photos are not my own)

A lot of the time I think I take food for granted. It is something that is so easily accessible in America. Only now, when I don't have a job and I have to be more conscious of my spending, do I realize how much money I actually do spend on food. It makes me a little worried about when I'm married with a family. That amount is only going to increase! Which leads me to be even more thankful for the money that I do have to spend on my groceries.

No comments:

Post a Comment