Dreaming in Color

Monday, August 26, 2013

I've moved!

I moved this last week.
I now live on the U of U campus in an apartment with 3 roommates.
I have a small room, but it's cute.
I am able to ride the shuttle to all of my classes.
I don't like change, nor do I do well with it.
Anyways, here are some pictures of my new casa!

Standard bathroom.

Storage room and such.

This is the living room. It needs more decorations.

The small, ugly, kitchen. Haha.

Dining room table.

This is the shelf that I painted a few months ago and never got around to hanging it up. It's finally hung! I feel so crafty.

My desk and dresser area. This dresser is a girls best friend. The drawers are really wide and very, very deep. Holds lots of clothes. ;)

Entry way, mirror, and closet area. 

My comfy bed.

All the food that for some reason, hardly gets eaten.





1 comment: