Dreaming in Color

Monday, August 26, 2013

A spin on 30 for 30

I stumbled upon this blog while reading another person's blog. She has an awesome clothing challenge called 30 for 30. She picks 30 items of clothing and for the next 30 days she can only wear those items. She mixed and matched and didn't allow herself to go shopping for that allotted time period. Before I read the "fine print" or "details" of this challenge, in my mind, I thought it was just 30 different outfits for 30 days. That is going to be my spin on this challenge. Although I probably shouldn't be spending any more money on clothes, I am not going to make that a part of my challenge. I want to do this to so that I am not being lazy in what I wear to school, venture out into new/other fashion trends that I haven't yet tried, and learn to be more creative with my style. With that, here is my day one outfit.

First day of school outfit and first day of the 30 for 30 challenge

Sandals: FREE! Acquired through a friend about 7+ years ago

Bracelet and necklace set: $5 at Charlotte Russe

Sheer button-down: $15 at Papaya

Green skinny jeans: $10 Plato's Closet (but really H&M)

This whole outfit cost around $30. I love it because it is cute and very comfortable; which is what I'm all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment