Dreaming in Color

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Parade of homes...because I can :)

I am in love with the parade of homes. So many cute and creative homes! I cannot wait to be able to decorate my home, and hopefully showcase it in a parade of homes someday. Here are some pictures I took when Colton, Karen (his mom), grandma (his grandma), Nancy (his aunt) and toured te houses. I hope theymake you as happy as they did for me. Enjoy! :)

This is "The Carmel" house. Price at 2.7 million! Crazy, right? It was soo huge! There's a whole other garage with rooms above it as well!

This is a house that is more like apartment but super cute! It is three stories tall.

My favorite kitchens/dining rooms.

My favorite bedrooms.

I want to do something like this in my own home. I'm not sure what these pictures signify, but I would either do pictures in the states my family has been to, family member pictures who live in that state, or people we want to pray for.

I love this idea for storage, such as kids toys, crafts, or just decorations.

Such a good idea for storing kids' things (backpacks, lunch boxes, coats, shoes, chore charts, etc.).

If you haven't ever checked out a parade of homes, or even if you have, I highly suggest you do! It was so fun getting to spend that time with Colton's family, and see beautiful ideas, even if I can't implement them for a couple more years. 

No comments:

Post a Comment