Dreaming in Color

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

March Madness!

Here is what I am looking forward to in March!

Lucky in love printable ~ and we were married on St. Patrick's Day! :)




Decorating my house with cute printables like THESE









lucky charms.







I am so excited for LUCKY CHARMS!! Forget the clean eating and trying to look good for my wedding. Lucky Charms are incredibly good. I mean come on, just look at them. 






Lucky Charms treat for the kids on St. Patrick's Day. Just use Avery full-sheet labels for the free printable or check out Avery 22821 toppers and bags and create your own look.






I want to make these for my kiddos (when the time comes) but for now, i'll make them for the roommates. 













Celebrating our TWO year anniversary with this stud!






March means working on wedding invitations...pictures to come!

1. Do you have any St. Patrick's Day traditions?

2. What are you looking forward to this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment