Dreaming in Color

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Day 11: Gifts of Endings

The biggest blessing that came as an ending in my life was when God called me to leave Indiana Wesleyan University, completely change my major, and move me back to Utah. I always had the mindset of leaving Utah and never, ever moving back. Look where that got me? He closed that door but opened plenty more. Here is a mini-recap of my IWU experience.


<<<<< Packing up the car was definitely a struggle. For some reason, I had to take just about every single thing that I owned. Now I know better.




>>>>>
These are my lovely Shatford first floor ladies. 








My RA Emily made this super creative wall decor.
How fun is that? >>>>>





This was when I got my first Tattoo. December 5, 2010. Gene, Megan, and Emily went with to witness.







 I got the opportunity to be on the first ever IWU dance team called IWU Remix. It was such a blast. This is our whole team.



Among all this, I made some awesome friends, learned a lot, and realized that I really don't enjoy Indiana (especially the lack of mountains).
Read the next day's post to see how these endings created new beginnings!

No comments:

Post a Comment