Dreaming in Color

Monday, July 22, 2013

Day 21: Gifts Long Awaited

Here are the things I'm waiting patiently for...well, trying to anyways.

1) Colton's 21st birthday (July 27, send him some birthday wishes!) and mine too (August 6).
2) Marriage, kids, family, the whole white-picket-fence-2.5-kids-living-in-the-suburbs-of-some-great-city ordeal.
3) Graduating from the U of U in Exercise & Sport Science and then starting cosmetology school. 
4) To become the homemaker that Karen Groves is. She is a combination of Betty Crocker, Rachel ray, Paula Dean, any famous chef/baker you name it, that's Karen! [side note: my mom bought this awesome Pampered Chef frosting kit with the different tips and a Pampered Chef cookie cutter set at a yard sale for me. Thanks mom!]
4) Finding what I'm passionate about. I feel like I like a wide variety of things, but there isn't one thing that I'm completely head-over-heals in love with (except Colton).

What are your passions?

No comments:

Post a Comment